Kerala Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme 2022 | Online Application Form, Registration, Status:- vidyajyothi sslc, vidyajyothi 2022, apply online, registration form, online application form pdf download, vidya jyothi loan, status, beneficiary list, vidyalakshmi Scholarship.
Today, in the above article, we are going to give you with the information about the New Kerala Government Scheme 2022.
In the above scheme, the social justice department of Kerala along with the Kerala Social Security Mission announced a Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme to uplift the educational position of physically handicapped students.
In which the students who are physically handicapped and are disabled up to 40% will receive a financial support for their uniforms along with the study material by the department of social justice of Kerala.
It was observed in a survey which was conducted by the department of social justice in which out of approx. 8 lakh disabled people and around 2 lakh were below the age of 18 years, which lead to the initiation of the Vidyajyothi Scheme Kerala 2021. Get in touch with us to check latest update regarding scholarship.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme 2022
Social Justice Department of Kerala is announcing a scheme known as ವಿದ್ಯಾಜ್ಯೋತಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ ಯೋಜನೆ 2021 in which the Government of Kerala will give a budgetary help to the acquisition of garbs and study materials to genuinely crippled understudies.
The state government has given approval for Kerala VidyaJyothi Scheme 2022 focusing aid of handicapped students by the help of the government of Kerala.
The main target of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 20212 is the informative upliftment of physically dis-abled students.
In the above article, we will mention the eligibility criteria, ವಿದ್ಯಾಜ್ಯೋತಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ನಮೂನೆ of the scheme along with the assistance amount, documents required for the application of the scheme and all other details for the people to apply from.
We will also share you with all the steps of the application procedure in the scheme.
Benefits Of Vidyajyothi Scheme 2022
- In the above Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021, the government of Keralawill be providing educational upliftment to all the dis-abled students across the whole state.
- All the physically dis-abled students who are studying in class 9th, 10th,+1 and +2along withPolytechnic, ITI’s,VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional Courses and Postgraduation will be benefitted with the financial help to be given by the state government.
- The above financial help i.e. the amount will directly be transferred to the bank account of individual through DBT mode.
- Few days ago, Social Justice Department of the statealong with the help of Government of Kerala, both conducted a state level survey of the disabled persons.
- In the above survey reports, there are near about 7.79 lakh dis-abled people, out of which 1.30 lakh people are below the age of 18 years. Due to which, The Government of Kerala is going to provide financial support and will encourage the studentsto provide them help in their study material along with the uniform.
smam scheme kerala 2021
Kerala Financial Aid For uniforms & Study Material To Physically Handicapped Students
In the survey, it is found that there are 7,79,793 different types of persons in which 1,30,799 are under the age of 18 years.
It will provide you with the assistance to such differently dis-abled people and to encourage them, assistance will be provided to them by the Government to purchase the uniforms and all the study material.
In the above article, we have additionally added each one the step by step procedure to fill up the application of the scheme.
All the benefits of the scheme will be made available to the applicants by applying on the official website of the Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme.
After the application form is filled, all the applicants will get the whole benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Of Vidyajyothi Scheme
Theeligible students who want to apply for Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021 must fulfil the eligibility criteria as given :-
- The students that are studying only in government / aided institutions are eligible to fill up the application form.
- Also, a certified copy is required of the certificate that is issued by the Medical Board to the applicant forthe verification of the applicant that he / she has 40% or more disability.
- The annual family income is not requiredby the applicant to apply for the above scheme.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to verify the duly filled application form, issuedby the government / aided institution.
- The priority of the above scheme will be given to the BPL category students of the state.
Vidyajyothi Scholarship Documents List
- First of all, the applicant must need an Aadhar Card for the verification purpose.
- After that, an identity proof is also required to be submitted by the candidate for which he / she must have to provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc.
- A residential proof must also be provided during the submission of the application form for which the applicant have to submit a copy of ration card for the proof of his / her residence.
- Also, a certificate of disability is also to be required at the time of submission of the application duly issued by the concerned authorities.
- The application form must be checked by the head of the concerned institute.
- A recent passport sizedphotograph is also required to be submitted by the applicant during the filling up of the application form.
- The government school certificate is also required by the candidate during the submission.
- BPL Certificate is also needed to get the benefits of the scheme.
- A valid bank account details is also needed to be submitted by the candidate for the transfer of amount of financial help to the student.
- Also, a valid mobile number is also required for the communication purpose.
Vidyajyothi Scholarship Kerala Registration
- First of all, you have to read all the scheme related details as mentioned in the above article. under this Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme the physically disabled students will get financial help for their uniform and study material. This is a great initiative by the state government for the handicapped students education.
- Now, if you are eligible to apply for the above scheme, then you have to go to the official portal of the social justice department.
- In the homepage, you will find the scheme option in the menu bar and then click on link.
- There will be a list of scheme lists that will be displayed on the screen of the computer from which you have to search Vidyajyothi Scheme- Financial Aid for Uniforms and Study Materials to PH Students.
- Now, click on it and it will show you with the information of the scheme.
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scholarship Application Form
- After that, scroll down the page with the help of mouse and then click Vidyajyothi Scheme Application Form.
- Now, Download the application form and take print out of it.
- Fill all the information as asked in the application form and apply your passport sized photograph on it.
- After that, attach all the documents along with it and take it to Head of Institution to get the application attested by the concerned authority.
- Now, deposit the application form in the concerned District Social Justice Office.
Beneficiary List Of Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme
You can also check the list of beneficiary using the following simple steps given :-
- First of all, click on the link Check Beneficiary List to go to the homepage of the beneficiary list.
- On the above webpage, you have to click on the link known as Target Group.
- Now, click on the link appearing on the screen as Beneficiary Details showing in front of the Differently-abled option.
- Further, choose your financial year along with the district name.
- After that, the list of the beneficiaries will now be displayed on your screen.
Vidya Jyothi Educational loan scheme Application Form
As we all know that the Kerala Chief Minister has announced jyoti educational scholarship scheme for the student of class 10th. The Prime Minister of India Mr Narendra Modi has also launched many education loan scheme such as Vidya Lakshmi education loan scheme, vidya kiranam scholarship 2022, snehapoorvam scholarship 2022. Along with this Kerala government has also launch free Glucometer for free sugar testing machine for BPL card holder.
Under Vidya Jyoti scholarship scheme 2022 the applicant need to fill the application form before the last date scholarship.
The application form will be available on the official website. The link for the same is available in this article above.
If you are still facing any kind of problem in filling Vidyajyothi Scholarship Scheme application form then the applicant can contact the helpline numbers or can send an e-mail in order to solve your problem. The helpline number and email ID are given in the official web portal of the scheme. You can also comment in the box provided below.
The state government is going to provide the Financial help to the Physically disabled students under this newly launched scheme.
You can fill the online application form on the official portal and submit the scanned copies of documents.
To download the application form open the scheme option at the home page of official portal.
Select the scheme.
click on application form pdf.
Download the pdf.