Prerana Scholarship Odisha Sanction list 2023, Apply Online, Renewal Last Date:-Prerana scholarship sanction Odisha, Prerana scholarship helpline number, sanction view scholarship Odisha 2023.
Government of Odisha has announced Prerana Scholarship scheme for students who are in need particularly for those who belong to SC/ST/OBC and minority section. Through this scheme, Odisha government would provide financial help to such students. This will further motivate students to fulfill their educational aspirations.
Prerana Scholarship Odisha 2023
In this article, we will discuss about Prerana scholarship scheme in detail and provide information about the procedure of application, eligibility criteria and categories of groups in which this scholarship is being divided .
Eligibility For Prerana Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria for Prerna Scholarship Scheme :
- Intended beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Applicants applying from SC/ST section, their households must not exceed annual income of Rs. 2,50,00 0.
- Applicants applying from OBC/SEBC section, their households must not exceed annual income of Rs. 1,50,000.
- Applicants applying from EBC section, their households must not exceed annual income of Rs 1,00,000.
- Students applying for this scheme must have scored atleast 50 % marks in their previous year examination.
Categorized Group Under Prerana Scholarship
Following are the divided categories in which groups are formed to distribute Prerana scholarship :
- GROUP 1
Students who are pursuing graduation or post graduation belong to group one. Courses that are included in this category are engineering courses, medical courses, agriculture or veterinary courses, P.hd, M. Phil, LLM.
- GROUP 2
Students who are pursuing general graduation and post graduation degrees MA/ M.COM, M.SC, M.ED, M. Pharma etc, diplomas or Certificate courses in Pharmacy, Paramedical, Nursing, Mass Communication, Hotel Management, Interior designing belong to category two.
- GROUP 3
3rd group includes students who are pursuing plus three courses.
- GROUP 4
Under group four, students who are pursuing IT courses, vocational courses, two year diploma courses are present.
Following mentioned are the documents required for applying for Prerana scholarship scheme:
- Aadhar card for address proof
- Caste certificate of applicant
- Income certificate (if applicable )
- Details of Bank account in which scholarship is to be submitted.
- Previous year mark sheet of the applicant.
- Fee receipt of the institute or college in which the applicant is studying
Benefits Of Odisha Prerana Scholarship Scheme
Following are the incentives provided under Prerana scholarship scheme :
- Under Prerana scholarship scheme, there is 100% fee reimbursement for general courses.
- There is designated amount of Rs 28500 for students belonging to technical background.
- In addition, money for monthly maintainence will be provided to all the students.
- Different groups will be given following benefits :
|Groups||Amount per month (Hosteller)||Amount per month (Non – Hosteller)|
|Group 1||Rs. 1200 (SC/ST) and Rs. 750 (OBC)||Rs. 550 (SC/ST) and Rs. 350 (OBC)|
|Group 2||Rs. 1000 (SC/ST) and Rs. 510 (OBC)||Rs. 530 (SC/ST) and Rs 335 (OBC)|
|Group 3||Rs. 1000 (SC/ST) and Rs. 400 (OBC)||Rs. 300 (SC/ST) and Rs. 210 (OBC)|
|Group 4||Rs. 1000 (SC/ST) and Rs. 260 (OBC)||Rs. 230 (SC/ST) and Rs. 110 (OBC)|
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Provider
|Scholarship name||Application Period||Awards|
|Post matric scholarship for SC||August to October||Tution fees , course fees, admission fees, maintenance allowance of Rs 550 for day scholar students and Rs. 1200 for hostel students.|
|Post matric scholarship for ST||August to October||Tution fees, course fees, library and sports fee, admission fees and maintenance allowance of Rs. 550 for day scholars and Rs. 1200 for hostel students|
|Post matric scholarship for OBC/ SEBC||August to October||Tution fees, course fees, admission fees, library and sports fees along with maintenance allowance of Rs. 350 for day scholars and Rs. 750 for hostel students|
|Post matric scholarship for EBC||August to October||Tution fees, course fees, admission fees, library and sports fee along with maintenance allowance of Rs. 350 for day scholars and Rs. 750 for hostel students.|
Prerana Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Following is the procedure to be followed for applying under Prerana Scholarship Scheme :
- First of all you will have to open official website of the Scholarship scheme given by Odisha government.
- Homepage will open on your screen
- Then click on Login button present on the right corner at top.
- In case you are an already registered candidate, login to your account after writing your Student applicant id along with your password.
- In case you belong to a category of unregistered candidate, you will have to click on “new students : please register yourself” tab and get yourself registered.
- Then a new webpage will open on your desktop on which instructions regarding this scheme will appear. Read those instructions carefully.
- After that fill your personal and education details.
- Also fill your bank account details carefully.
- Then after completing this, click on SUBMIT button.
- Then take a print out of your application form,
This completes the procedure of applying for Prerana Scholarship Scheme.
Prerana Scholarship Sanction list 2023
Following is the selection procedure of Prerana Scholarship scheme :
- The selection procedure of students under this scheme is based on the merit of the student.
- Institute in which the intended applicant is pursuing education, will first of all scrutinize the application form received from the student.
- Application form will then be forwarded to the District Welfare Officer.
- After these application are sanctioned by District Welfare Officer, they will select the most deserving students for benefits of Prerana Scholarship scheme .
- After selection , selected students will be offered the scholarship amount
- Selection of the candidate would finally depend on District Welfare Officer decision.
Therefore all the eligible students of Odisha state must apply for Prerana scholarship as its application procedure is open now and avail its benefits.
Prerana Scholarship Renewal 2023
- The State Government of Odisha under the official website mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/ as requested the students both fresh and RENEW to registered and apply fresh on the Odisha scholarship portal for the academic year 2022. We have mentioned few steps that you need to follow for the renewal process.
- The student needs to visit Odisha scholarship portal. Click on the link provided here.
- At the homepage student needs to search for the option renewal.
- A new page will open on computer screen.
- Set you need to enter the details for the renewal of Prerana scholarship 2022.
- Finally click on the submit button.
If you want to get more information about Prerana Scholarship Odisha, stay with us in the future. We will update any new information as soon as available. You can also bookmark our website for early updates.
Rs.1000/- (SC/ST) & Rs.400/- (OBC, for more detail check the article.
Visit the official portal of Medhabruti.
Search for the Prerana scholarship online application form.
fill all the details and attached the scanned copies of documents.
bank details. etc