(Swabhiman Anchal) Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme 2023| Distribution List:- Free mobile phone scheme, eligibility criteria, Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana distribution date, beneficiary list.
State government of Odisha has recently launched “Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme”. Respected Chief Minister of Odisha that is Naveen Patnaik announced this initiative on 17 November 2020. This initiative is basically to help children for their online study. Government has also promised to install 3G and 4G mobile towers for improving internet connectivity in the region.
On this day, Chief Minister of Odisha has also announced other initiatives such as turmeric processing and branding units , deep bore well projects and other irrigation initiatives. State govt. had kept aside a budget of total 32 crores to help farmers in the process of irrigation of their fields. Respected Chief Minister has also announced construction of 82 aanganwadi centres along with health sub – centres.
Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme 2023
This scheme will provide a great benefit to the female residents of Odisha state who are engaged in farming sector. Smart phones these days have multiple benefits in various sectors such as education, communication, business etc. Smart phones now days are the basic unit of life. Therefore such an initiative by State government is of great importance to the citizens of Odisha. All those females who are eligible to apply for this Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme must go for it and avail its benefits. As soon as the Govt updates about the application process, we will update on our website.
In this article, we are going to provide you with all the information like eligibility criteria, features, objective, Free Smartphone Yojana Distribution, process to apply for application form. Therefore, if you want to know about this information, read this article carefully till the end.
Objective Of Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Yojana
Following is the objective of Odisha free mobile smart phone scheme :
- In the time of corona, since everything about education has gone online it is very important for children to possess smart phones for studying holistically. Since digital divide is one of the major issues in a developing nation like India, initiatives from government are required for handling the crisis put by pandemic. Keeping this thing in mind state government of Odisha has come out with Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme.
- This scheme will also promote interconnectivity in Odisha with other states and promote business of which communication is an important part.
Eligibility Criteria For Free Smartphone Scheme Odisha
Following is the eligibility criteria of Odisha free smart phone scheme :
- Female applicants are only eligible for availing benefit of this scheme.
- Only those females who possess resident certificate of Odisha are eligible to get benefits of this scheme.
- Females who belong to the category of small and marginal agricultural farmers are eligible for applying for this scheme.
Documents Required For Applying Under Odisha Free Smart Phone Scheme
Following mentioned are the documents that are required to apply for Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme
- Applicant must possess identity card.
- Document providing agricultural details.
- Applicant must possess Kisan Credit Card.
- Aadhar card
- Applicant must possess certificate providing income details.
Odisha Free Smartphone Scheme Apply Online
Following is the process which should be followed to apply for Odisha free Smartphone scheme :
- All those women residing in Odisha, who intend to apply for Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme will have to wait for some time because the online process for applying under this scheme, has still not been activated.
- After the OFFICIAL PORTAL for application procedure activates. Applicants will have to fill their personal details in the application form and then upload all the necessary documents.
- As soon as the government activates the application procedure. We will update on our website and notify about other details required for availing the benefits for this scheme.
Free Smartphone Yojana Distribution List 2023
Following are the major features and benefits of Odisha free smart phone scheme :
The distribution process will start very soon by the state government, so stay connected with us for the latest information regarding distribution date, beneficiary list and final list of beneficries..
- Swabhiman Anchal will get boost with the help of smart phones in agriculture sector.
- Better productivity will be ensured by farmers as they will be able to connect to other regions with the help of smart phones.
- Since smart phones have become a medium of providing education to the children these days, many children would be benefited. They will be able to learn many new things.
- Weather information which is available on smart phones may help farmers to regulate their agricultural activities.
- Since govt. has promised to install 3G and 4G towers, seamless internet speed will provided to beneficiaries of this scheme.
- State government of Odisha has allocated a budget of around 215 crore.
If you want to get more information about Odisha Free Mobile Smartphone Scheme. Distribution details stay with us in the future. We will update any new information as soon as available. You can also bookmark our website for early updates. Remain Connected.
Odisha free smart phone distribution scheme has been initiated by state govt. of Odisha to provide smart phones freely to the female residents of the state who are economically deprived. This initiative intends to provide multiple benefits to these women who can participate in business and gain latest information about agriculture issues and other updates. Moreover these woman can also help their children in terms of education with the help of these smart phones.
This scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
All those female residents of Odisha state who belong to small and marginal agricultural category can avail the benefits of this scheme.
There is an online application process which has to be followed. Applicants will have to apply for this scheme online. But at present the application process has not been activated on the official portal of this scheme.