(@scholarshipodisha.gov.in) Kalia Scholarship Registration 2023 Odisha | Application Form: Eligibility, scholarship amount, Kalia scholarship 2023 apply online, Kalia Scholarship portal, KALIA Scholarship list, Last Date, Scholarship Odisha gov in, Online Application form pdf.
Recently the Odisha state government has made a new announcement regarding Kalia scholarship for ST SC OBC general and OBC student. The department of agriculture and farmers empowerment has invited the student to fill Kalia Scholarship Odisha application form for coming academic year 2022. This is a great announcement from the Odisha state government side.
The government invite the applicants on their Odisha state scholarship portal. You can fill the application form on this portal and the link for this is given below. Those who are interested to apply online for Kalia scholarship 2023 Odisha they need to fill the application form before last date. In this article we will tell you how to apply online for Kalia scholarship eligibility criteria courses under scholarship, and the documentation required.
Kalia Scholarship Registration 2023 Odisha
With the help of this kalia chhatra bruti Yojana the children who are pursuing higher education will able to continue their study. This will help to uplift the economic status of these farmers children. Due to covid-19 most of people are not able to pay their financials.
So finally the Odisha state government has come up with this Kalia scholarship Yojana. The children will get the financial assistant who are under the beneficiary list of Kalia Yojana. Kalia chhatra bruti scheme is open for both the small and marginal farmers.
Here in this article you will get kalia scholarship application procedure online application form PDF, scholarship amount and official website link Www ScholarshipOdisha.gov.in 2023. So please read this entire page for full detail regarding merit list, status, Kalia scholarship 2023 apply online.
Odisha Kalia Scholarship Scheme Application Form
The farmer of Odisha and are eligible to fill the Kalia scholarship apply online application form. Make sure that you feel the registration form before the last date. On 9th August 2021 state government announced this good news for the kalia Yojana scholarship beneficiaries.
This scheme is basically for the SC ST OBC, general and for other categories. Kalia scholarship scheme will help the student to continue their higher education. There are a number of courses who are included under Kalia chhatra Bruti Yojana.
So to fill the application form go to official website page and click on the registration link. After this the application form PDF will appear on your computer screen. For Kalia Scholarship 2023 Last Date and online registration procedure check out the detail given below.
Kalia Scholarship 2023 Amount
Department of Agriculture and the farmers empowerment provide the financial scholarship to the student. They will provide KALIA scholarship amount Rs 20,000 under Kalia scholarship. This is a huge amount paid by the Odisha state government.
The scholarship application procedure started from 9 August 2021 for the Kalia scholarship. And the last date to fill the application form is 8 October 2021.
Odisha Kalia Scholarship Yojana Eligibility List
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The student pursuing for courses BSc, BTech, BDS ,BHMS, ITI, MBBS, D Pharma, GNM, ANM and other are eligible for Kalia scholarship.
- Both the student who are studying in graduation and post graduation courses are eligible.
- The families who belongs to underprivileged section of society will get the scholarship amount.
Kalia Student Scholarship Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Income proof certificate of family.
- Caste certificate.
- Residential proof certificate.
- Photocopy of passbook with the IFSC code of your branch.
- Passport size photograph of applicant.
- Ration card of parents
- Matriculation certificate
- Photocopy of mark sheet of your last exam passed.
- ID proof of your parents or Guardian.
- Special Category Certificate
Apply Online For Kalia Scholarship 2023 Odisha @scholarshipodisha.gov.in
- For the online registration procedure applicant need to visit Kalia Scholarship Odisha official portal link given in this article.
- First of all open the link given here for the Kalia scholarship scheme 2023.
- After this, on the next page it will show one time Kalia Scholarship online registration for student who are applying for Kalia scholarship.
- Then you have to agree for the above statement and proceed next.
- After this verify your Aadhaar number enter student name date of birth select gender.
- Then enter your valid mobile number, along with this you have option to enter one another alternate mobile number.
- Provide your email ID create password and finally confirm your password.
- At the last click on the registration button.
- Once you fill the online registration form for Kalia scholarship scheme 2023 after this login with your unique Aadhar number and enter the password.
- Once you login, then Kalia Scholarship application form appear on your computer screen.
- Then you have to enter all your details regarding your family, qualification and other details.
Kindly submit your application form to the concerned authority.
Odisha Kalia Chhatra Bruti Yojana Selection
Once the application procedure finished for all the students on Kalia Scholarship Odisha last date , then the department will soon release the name of the beneficiary student who are selected under this scholarship.
The announcement for the same will made very soon. We will hear update you as soon as possible the government released the official announcement.
Courses Under Kalia Scholarship 2023
- The student who are pursuing agriculture and allied Sciences.
- Ayurveda, Dental, Animal husbandry Courses
- B tech courses students
- Fishery and Forestry courses students
- Homeopathy and hotel management.
- ITI, ITC, Medical Nursing and paramedical pharmacy courses.
- Polytechnic diploma.
Also Check Out
Apply online for this king had to go official portal scholarshipOdisha.gov.in.
Eligibility criteria for the students mentioned above in this article.
The important documents such as Aadhar card, previous degree certificate, caste certificate etc.