(Beneficiary List) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status Check 2023 | 2nd installment Date: jagananna vidya deevena helpline number, ysr vidya deevena Second installment date 2023, vidya deevena scheme details in telugu.
The scheme jagananna vidya deevena respected Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh. There are a lot of students in Andhra Pradesh who have a very good academic scores, but they are not able to pay the expenses for their degrees, diplomas or their master degrees so by the implementation of this “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Scheme” will benefit those Sect of the students who want to get their higher studies in approved university or want to get a very good job.
In this article we are going to discus about jagananna vasathi deevena eligibility list, Vasathi Deevena 2nd amount release date, how to check jagananna vasathi deevena payment status, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena third installment date, vidya deevena 2nd installment date 2023
This scheme is a very great initiative which give the benefits to intelligent students. “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status” is now released by the Andhra Pradesh government. read this article till end for payment update. Chcek out the date and important Details Of JVY Payment Status 2022. CM Jagan Mohan reddy released Rs 1024 crore in the bank account of beneficiaries in his recent announcement.
vasathi deevena 2nd installment News Update
From the latest update we have found that the Jagananna Vasathi deevena 2nd installment will going to release in 8 April 2022.
people who are waiting for this they can bookmark this website will soon share the list or upload on this website.
We will here below provide you with how to check jagananna vasathi deevena payment status.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status Check 2023
This scheme was launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh many more scheme implementation of this came the pension funds to be provided to students who are unable to pay their case because of their family issues .
you can here need to check jagananna vidya deevena status, payment release date, 2nd installment date, Jagananna vasathi deevena in telugu.
Moreover there are lots of students who want to get higher studies but they are not able to get the higher studies due to their family issues. They have to kill their dreams and work to earn some bucks. To get rid off the financial issues to overcome this Very serious issue the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme.
With the implementation of this scheme the government must provide financial assistance to the students who want to get the higher studies. And after getting the higher studies consequently students can apply for a good job and secure there future.
we will here provide you full information regarding Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status and Vasathi Deevena third installment Date 2023. Role of students in the state of Andhra Pradesh who have a very good academic scores but they are not able to pay the fees of for higher studies in the good universities because they don’t even have money even for their daily expenses.
Important Links And Dates
|Name Of Scheme||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Announcement||26 April 2023|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date 2023||2023|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd installment date 2023||2023|
Jagananna Deevena Status
By launching this Vasathi Deevena scheme by the CM of Andhra Pradesh will act as a boon for this sect of the students. Government going to provide the full fees assistance to higher education of the student .
Students who are pursuing the bachelors in technology, B Pharmacy, Master of Business, Administration master of Computer Application doing ITI for B.Ed courses they are eligible to get the benefit of this schemes.
Jagan Mohan Reddy going to offer the amount of Indian rupees 15000 to 20000 to all the Eligible student under this schemes. you can check here the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status, helpline number, third installment date etc.
ap dwakra runa mafi status 2020
The scheme Gnana Vidya Deevena respected jagan Mohan Reddy Andhra Pradesh.
Total amount Of rupees 4962.3 crores for this scheme.
Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits
- As mentioned by the government of Andhra Pradesh under this scheme the student will receive the financial assistance of rupees 20000.
- Under this scheme 100% fees to college going student will be paid to their colleges by the government directly. Moreover the student belonging to Scheduled Tribes, scheduled caste, backward class ,minorities and differently abled categories. And who are pursuing post matriculation courses in various subjects government will also provide the financial support of rupees 20000 each to beneficiary of this scheme.
- One of the major benefit of this scheme the candidate will not only get the free education fees of his college bus charges. Other course other hotel charges are also exempted.
- The student will not bear any charge of fees.
subsequently the intelligent students will be provided with a financial assistance directly to the bank account to beneficiaries account.
Objectives of JVD Scheme
- Main objective of this scheme is to the financial assistant to deserving candidate. So they can easily receive their higher education as lately secure their future.
- The Primary focus of the scheme to encourage the youngsters to get the higher studies. As we all know the youth is the present and future of the India with the help of youngster topic of our country from developing to developed country.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Budget
As it was announced by the government Andhra Pradesh to all the beneficiary who are low in the role themselves in this scheme incentives or benefits which will be provided to all the beneficiaries of jagananna vasathi deevena 2nd installment date 2023 are as follows:
- The students will be given rupees 20000 per year as financial support.
- These students are covering in the list of beneficiary of this scheme. Their hostel fees and their mess fees will be paid by Government.
- Academic fee of the beneficiary student also be paid by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility criteria to get benefit from this scheme are as follows
- Government job employees are not eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- If a family member of the student feeling any pension and he or she will not be able to hold scheme.
- Workers which are working in the sanctuary get the benefit of this scheme/
- To get the benefit of the scheme a student must be enrolled in government or government aided college and University and private colleges affiliated by state universities or state boards.
- The family annual income of the beneficiary should be less than rupees 2.5 lakh. If the family Income more than 2.5 lakh then he is not eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The candidate should not have agricultural land more than 25 acres.
- The beneficiary should not own any four wheeler for example car, taxi or auto.
- Students pursuing the polytechnic or ITI or degree are eligible to get the benefit of the Vasathi Deevena amount release date 2023.
Forgetting the benefit of this scheme candidate will need some documents for the online application which are as follows :
- Candidate should have address proof for example Aadhar card voter ID driving licence and card. Which ensure that the candidate belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Aadhar Card original photocopy is also required.
- Education certificates are also required.
- The Mark sheet of 12th standard examination are to be attached along with other documents .
- the admission fee receipt of the student is also required .
- The certificates like below poverty line and economical weaker section must be attached.
- Income certificate of the parents also to be attached.
- Parents occupational certificates must be attached, this document is very essential to get the benefits.
- Non tax payer declaration must be attached along the other document.
- Bank account details document also to be attached.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Online Application
To apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scholarship scheme the candidates need to follow the simple steps given below:
- First the candidate have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the official notification of AP YSR jagananna deevana scheme and read all the guidelines.
- The candidate must upload all the scanned photographs as mentioned in the guidelines.
- click on online application form option and apply online here.
- Candidate must provide all the documents unless he will not be able to get the benefits.
- Then fill all the details in the application form for the same.
- . Click on submit and take out the printout for future use.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status Check
- To check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List you need to visit the official internet site.
- On the home page of the website an option will appear in front of candidates as “ BENEFICIARY STATUS’’.
- Enter the required information and then click the search option.
- Then Jagananna Vasathi Deevena third installment Date latest news of student will appear on the scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Helpline Number
The state government also announced the helpline number, 1902 for the parents and students. If the school or college management will not respond to them.
- The fees in the collages or universities must be collected on the basis of notification issued by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- After that no other fee should be collected from the students other than decided by the Government.
- Aadhaar- linked attendance must be recorded of teaching or non teaching staff.
- The students having attendance less than 75% will not to be eligible for the scheme.
- This scheme is not applicable to those students who are studying through distance learing and correspondence courses.
- Student belonging to NRI quotas are not eligible.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd Installment Date 2023
Today we are here to provide you the full information regarding Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 3rd installment date, payment status, latest update, helpline number and 2nd phase payment status check, amount release date. This Scheme is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh for the poor students. Under this scheme the students who are not able to continue their studies due to lack of the money they can now easily continue that further or higher studies with the help of YSR Vidya Deevena scheme 2022.
Under this scheme the government will benefit around 40 lakh college going students. The first installment have already deposit into the bank account of mothers. All the students are are waiting for the second installment. The 2nd installment will be released on 9th and 27th April 2021.
After the vasathi deevena 2nd installment, the third and fourth installment date will be released by the state government.
Beneficiary list of jagananna vasathi deevena
As we have already discuss about jagananna vasathi deevena helpline number latest update on the 3rd installment release date, now we are all set to give information about beneficiary list of this scheme. Those who wants to check the their name in the beneficial is the need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all the candidate need to visit the link provided here.
- Now click on the link and get the detailed report of this scheme.
- After this you need to select your district name, your location and choose the locality whether you belongs to ruler or urban area.
- Not your secret code.
- To check the eligible list on the beneficiary list you need to go to the web page with the following address mentioned above.
- Now you will get the PDF of jagananna vasathi deevena beneficiary list 2022.
JVD Payment Status Check Online
Today in this article we will have provided you the full detail of 3rd installment of YSR Vidya Deevena payment status. For this scheme the applicant must be the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state and the family income should be below 2.5 early.
Those who want to check the application and payment status, they need to visit the official website. First we will here upload the Vasathi Deevena amount release date 2022 phase wise first, second, third and fourth installment date and the final list detail in this article.
The state government have already released Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 3rd installment 1st phase installment and now they are all set to release the 3rd installment on 9th and 27th April 2021. So stay connected with us for third phase installment payment status check.
Check status online: https://cfms.ap.gov.in/
Second Installment New Release Date
The second installment release date for the jagananna vasathi deevena scheme is going to release by the state government under this scheme the students will receive the benefit of rupees 15000 for the poltechnical students and rupees 10000 for ITI students and rupees 20000 for graduate students.
All the students are now waiting for the release date the state government will upload the 3rd installment new date check all fill the online application form we can now check the new release date of installment.
Information we have found that the 3rd installment new date will be in April 2022. For the exact date the student need to wait for sometime. So stay connected with us we will here provide you the latest new 2nd installment release list as soon as the government will announced.
Vasathi Deevena amount release date 2023
Government of Andhra Pradesh head announces the calendar for 23 welfare schemes in last week 2021. In the cabinet meet to the chief minister has given the approval for EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 and the women in the age group of 45 and 60 belongs to backward classes will get the financial assistant of 15000 per annum.
This is a new launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Now we are coming to third installment release date of Vasathi Deevena amount release date 2022. People are waiting for the final list release date and the third installment amount release date.
finally the Andhra government has launched the Vasathi Deevena second installment date 2021 date as April 9 2021 and 27th April 2021.
The government will soon announce the payment or amount released second installment date.
After the release of payment the beneficiaries will get financial assistance of 20,000 rupees in the bank account. Under the Polytechnic student will get 15,000 rupees and ITI students will get 10,000 rupees.
NOTE : If you have any question about this Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena third installment date 2022 stay with us in the future. We will update any new information as soon as government release it. Moreover you can also bookmark our website for latest updates of this scheme.
Firstly, the applicants need to visit the official portal of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) @ cfms.ap.gov.in.
For that you need to follow the instructions given in this article. Read this article and click on the link provided for online application form.
This scheme is for the students belongs to poor families.
check documentation details on this article.
RS. 10,000 For ITI Students.
RS 15,000 for polytechnic students.
Rs 20,000 for other courses.
11 thoughts on “(Beneficiary List) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status Check 2023 | 2nd installment Date”
please Janan sir second installment amount release
Kakinada pydah collage lo jaganaanna vasathi deevena clg ke evakapothi final year exams rayaniyam anaru appudu call chise inform chisam no respose 10k katti exams rasam eppudu certificates evamantunaru..10k kattandi antunaru..meru emo evaru eppudu istaro kuda chipadam lee..ela iyithi ma situatiin anti sir..kanisam edho okka action thiskondi sir…plz…
Greetіngs! Very useful аdvice іn this pɑrticular poѕt!
It’s the little changes that make the greatest changes.
Thanks a ⅼot for sharing!
Sir please inform date in jagananna vasathi deevena
20k annaru kani 10k ne vesaru eppudu mottham 30k vesthara ledante malli postponed chesthara.. Please sir veyyandi second instalment date announce cheyyandi
respected CM sir of AP only the amount of rupees 10,000 has been gaven as 1st installament and 2nd installament has to be credited since last year itself but unfortunately we come across the pandemic situation as per the scheme of vasathi deveena concern and we are in the final year so the amount 10,000+20,000 thousand has to be credit in mothers bank account
i dont get my jagananna vidya deewana amount of 2020 academic year . iam passed out iam in elgible list ..when did i get that amount
I am studying diploma in agriculture enginiring 2and year in alpha college but not creidet jvd Ammont my sem please help me
Please help me my many accounts in risk please helpmee
Good evening to our respected cm jagan sir. Iam v.v.v.sai ravi kumar diploma final year completed but collage due payment was pending why because the jvd amount was not credited in my father account please recover the solution sir thank you
Good afternoon sir my self surya i am from Gudivada i am studying 1st year of degree in vijaywada i didn’t get jvd amount because the volunteer are not responding to me sri plz help me